LifeWorks & CrewAssist
Support for Family, Health, Life, Money, Work and Everything in Between
In 2020 the world has been dramatically hit by the pandemic that did not leave anyone untouchable. This situation has caused many changes in the work and personal lives of each and every one of us which are hard to handle on our own. LifeWorks is here to help you go through this difficult time. LifeWorks is an assistance and wellness programme brought to you and your family free of charge by CrewAssist to help you manage personal and work issues. LifeWorks consultants are available 8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday. Counsellors are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
LifeWorks – Your confidential employee assistance programme (EAP) and work-life/wellness resource.
•Expert advice, helpful resources, practical strategies -support to help you achieve goals and handle life’s everyday issues and concerns.
•24/7/365 support by phone for you and your family –a qualified, professional counsellor to talk to, whenever you call!
•Website and mobile app for access to a wealth of information, resources, and tools –any time, from anywhere.
•Voluntary and confidential –exceptions include immediate risk of self harm/harm to others, and court order compliance
How LifeWorks Can Help
- 24/7 Counselling
- Referrals to Community Resources
- Online Resources
- Information/ Research Services
LifeWorks’ qualified program consultants provide practical work-life support and strategies to address everyday issues, as well as referrals to counselors and other specialists:
- Work-life balance/stress management
- Health and well-being
- Debt management
- Parenting & childcare
- Elder care
- Healthy eating
And much more!
Community Referrals and Information Services
- Referrals to community support for clinical needs that are longer term in nature
- Support by our research team to assist with gathering information and making connections to community-based services, charitiesand agencies.
- Solution-focused, short-term counselling model
- Specialized counsellors: couples, CBT, mental health and more
- Variety of modes to suit clinical needs and individual preferences: By phone or in person
LifeWorks affiliate counsellors:
• Minimum of BACP or UKCP or COSCA or BPS accredited practitioner or equivalent.
Platform is optimised for use on any device, you can get access to toolkits, podcasts & articles any time! It takes one click to be connected to a consultant!
Want to claim this discount?
It's easy! Simply click the button below and you'll be on your way.