Customer service skills are traits and practices that equip you to address customer needs and foster a positive experience. In general, customer service skills rely heavily on problem solving and communication. Customer service is often considered a “soft skill,” including traits like active listening and reading both verbal and nonverbal cues.
Customer service plays a huge role in the aviation industry. It is required in almost every part of the cabin crew job, as you will be constantly dealing with passengers. It will also be something that employers look for when recruiting cabin crew members, so you need to be prepared to demonstrate how you could provide the airline with first-rate customer service. It is highly likely that during an interview you will be asked to demonstrate your customer service skills.
Ultimately, the level of customer service passengers receive will reflect how passengers view the airline. A good standard of customer service will promote a positive image of the airline and encourage the passenger to use the airline again and recommend it.
The Bright test measures the customer-service related attitudes and behaviors of potential employees in a non-discriminatory way. It was developed by psychologists, in cooperation with leading customer service companies.
Benefits of taking our customer-service test:
• Learn how you score on important behavioral indicators for customer service and sales
• Feedback report on your customer service and sales abilities.
Languages and norms
BRIGHT is available in Danish, Chinese (Mandarin), Finnish, English, Norwegian, Polish, Spanish, and Swedish.
BRIGHT meets international standards for professional tests. Documentation has been performed to provide evidence of reliability and validity.
Would you like to take the BRIGHT service and sales test? Here’s how it works.
- Purchase the test by clicking “add to cart” and pay for the product.
- After you have purchased the test you will receive a link. NB! If you cannot start the test right away, you should copy and save the link and open it when you are ready to take the test.
- Click on the link to start the test.
- Once you have completed the test you will get access to the feedback report.
Want to claim this discount?
It's easy! Simply click the button below and you'll be on your way.